EaRL Coding RobotIT
E.a.R.L Coding Robot was designed by coding education specialists and is a great programming resource for the SEN and primary classrooms taking their first steps in their coding journey by learning control, directional language and programming in a fun way.
E.a.R.L is a programmable coding floor robot with colourful lights and pleasant sounds help to provide a multi-sensory experience for learners as well as teach the basics of computational thinking and programming. You can also record your own sounds for him to playback.
E.a.R.L comes with learning resources to guide you through programming lessons, learners begin by coding him directly using the buttons on top of his shell. Then they can move on to programming remotely via USB from a computer.
The transparent shell lets learners see his mechanics and make connections between input (pressing the buttons) and output (what he does). Communicate individualised messages for individuals; provide phonics sounds; or give instructions for the lesson via E.a.R.L by recording your own sounds.
- 5 colours LEDs.
- Built-in MP3 Player.
- Digitally controlled motor.
- Up to 250 step program memory.
- Programmable lights and sounds.
- Lithium battery rechargeable via USB.
- Customer sounds can be uploaded via USB.
- Compatible with Scratch 2.0 on PC.
- Accessories including mats and sequencing cards available.
- Dimensions: 12cm x 10cm x 6cm.